I get so antsy on the day after an off day

Frobby

Most days off are a little slow, but this series warrants the extra time. I hope Buck bats Andino lead off, get it done right out of the gate.

This is just my opinion, but I felt coming into the season Boston was relying on their name more than anything. They will still win mid to upper 80's, but by no means as strong as they once were.

That would be so great! Debut RFA at Fenway. :rofl:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antsy this morning, jonesing for some baseball. I'm going to go up to my parents house to visit them and my brother, watch the game. I don't have cable, so usually the only way I can catch the games is on the radio (which isn't as bad as it sounds). But, as I did with the New York series, I feel like watching the Boston series on television.

If I ever get a roommate with whom to split rent, I'm springing for cable, solely to get MASN.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though yesterday was not an off-day, a lot of us couldn't see the game (Bite me, FOX network.)

Therefore, I am still feeling like a dehydrated long-distance runner reaching for a cold bottle of Gatorade, which is essentially the first pitch of today's game.

Not so antsy today. A day off seems to be what they need right now. I needed one too. Even when they were in the bad years I hated seeing them lose.

I'm antsy, but that comes in a distant second in importance compared to what is important for the boys in orange and black.

Rest for the Orioles !!! (especially the pitchers)

I'm antsy, but that comes in a distant second in importance compared to what is important for the boys in orange and black.

Rest for the Orioles !!! (especially the pitchers)

The day of rest was desperately needed. The guys looked weary. Time to "Royally" kick some ass tonight.

This is a series they really need to sweep (especially since I will be there Sunday). Over two full days without baseball by the time the first pitch is thrown tonight. This is why I hate the All-Star Break.

That makes Sunday a must-win game, Don.

That makes Sunday a must-win game, Don.

Definitely. It will also be my brother's first time at an Orioles game.

As for today, my original quasi-prediction (in another [probably game] thread somewhere) of Bruce Chen ended up being correct, as Mazzaro ended up optioned.

Archived