O's vs. Royals 5/25

Saintbird

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go, Jake. Honestly, I didn't think he'd reach 5 innings after those first 2. Good for him, 7 K's.

But seriously, if he can start using his pitches economically, he could be great. He's got the stuff.

Geez, nice dinosaur thinking Thorne! I can't see how any person can logically think that wins are of the utmost importance, if important at all for SP's.

I don't agree with him, at all, but he's hardly alone amongst his generation. Palmer kinda gave him grief about it, if I recall, when Felix was pitching. Then again, Palmer has some dinosaur thinking of his own from time to time. He is about 300 now, its hard to tell through the botox and Just For Men.

Geez, nice dinosaur thinking Thorne! I can't see how any person can logically think that wins are of the utmost importance, if important at all for SP's.

That's the guy who said when we faced King Felix, "If a guy only wins a dozen games... NOT Cy Young."

I don't agree with him, at all, but he's hardly alone amongst his generation. Palmer kinda gave him grief about it, if I recall, when Felix was pitching. Then again, Palmer has some dinosaur thinking of his own from time to time. He is about 300 now, its hard to tell through the botox and Just For Men.
That's the guy who said when we faced King Felix, "If a guy only wins a dozen games... NOT Cy Young."

I mean, I get it... it's definitely their generation. But to me, I can't see how they can't adapt to what logic says.

I hope that when I'm older I'm not one of those people.

Archived