VS Red Sox 7/9

Satyr3206

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah swing and a miss. I bet lackey goes 7 innings and only gives up like 6 hits and ESPN runs an article on how Lackey is back and then he gets his butt kicked again in his next start,

Actually, Lackey's next start will probably be against the Orioles. Red Sox play the Rays for three games after the all-star break, then they play the Orioles at OPACY. So there are four games between Lackey's start today and the next time Boston plays the Orioles. Lackey will most probably pitch in the first or second game at OPACY.

I guess that the umpires feel that the Red Sox need a little extra help in beating us tonight. Either that, or they're just giving some insurance for what they think is already a sure thing.

That Egg Cream looks delicious. I don't eat eggs, but the hilarious fact is that an Egg Cream has no egg in it. The ingredients it does have, I really love, though. :laughlol:

I could go for one of those right now. I can taste it, even though I've never actually had one. Chocolate milk with soda water.... wow.

Archived