vs. ANGELS 7/24

OFFNY

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me like Worrell's goal in this game today was to prove that Buck and Adair are wrong about there being an "A" bullpen and a "B" bullpen. In actual fact, there is an "A" bullpen, a "B" bullpen, and an "F" bullpen.

A: Koji, JJ, Simon when he's a reliever

B: Gregg, Gonzo, Jakubauskas, Hendrickson, Bergesen when he's a reliever

F: Worrell, Berken, (ex-) Viola, (ex-) Accardo

Too early to tell with Patton... but I'm thinking B or F bullpen for him, too.

The "A" guys need to stay, and keep up the good work. The "B" guys need to get better, but since they're Orioles they probably won't, so we'll just keep them and their mediocre stuff - they're right on the cusp of being ML-caliber. The "F" guys need to leave now, or (in the case of Viola and Accardo) are already gone.

It seems to me like Worrell's goal in this game today was to prove that Buck and Adair are wrong about there being an "A" bullpen and a "B" bullpen. In actual fact, there is an "A" bullpen, a "B" bullpen, and an "F" bullpen.

How dare you forget Clay Rapada!

The "A" guys need to stay, and keep up the good work. The "B" guys need to get better, but since they're Orioles they probably won't, so we'll just keep them and their mediocre stuff - they're right on the cusp of being ML-caliber. The "F" guys need to leave now, or (in the case of Viola and Accardo) are already gone.

MacPhail has really got to stop shopping at mlb yard sales to fill out our pen.

Archived