vs. YANKEES 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koji's release stance is so elegant. He looks like a ballet dancer or a Japanese geisha (but male, ........) and then the ball just floats right by the bat. It's beautiful.

A Jeter hit is wasted. They'd need a lot more than that to bring down Koji! :thumbsup1:

If it stays this way, Goggles gets his ideal scenario: 3 run cushion still qualifies as a save. A win win as it were for the O's. Goggles gets himself in trouble and pitches out of it, the O's fans never get nervous because the tying run is still on deck.

If it stays this way, Goggles gets his ideal scenario: 3 run cushion still qualifies as a save. A win win as it were for the O's. Goggles gets himself in trouble and pitches out of it, the O's fans never get nervous because the tying run is still on deck.

Prediction:

1 out.

Walk.

Homer.

Walk.

Hit.

Walk.

2 out.

3 out.

I like the idea that other teams want to buy Guts and Koji, I really do. But I don't think we should actually trade them unless we are getting way more than their actual trade value back in return. In other words, we should be stingy bastards and hold on to them until someone who's absolutely desperate to buy them gives us an insane deal. Basically I would say that, although Guts isn't worth as much as Bedard was, we should only trade him if we can get the equivalent of the Bedard deal out of him.

I really don't want to see us let go of Koji or Guts on a "typical" trade return. They are far too entertaining to watch.

Archived