Miggy DFA

Nigel Tufnel

Not surprising considering how he openly complained after being asked to sac bunt the other day. If I was in management it certainly would have been the last straw.

Hey Andy, Hey Buck, you can cut an over the hill former superstar that you gave a stupid contract to in the offseason.

His time with the Orioles last year was not an aberration. Tejada is nearing the end. It's been showing itself for years, and this might just be the culmination of it. He's had a great career, maybe even a one day Hall of Fame one. But, he'd be best to hang it up at this point.

His time with the Orioles last year was not an aberration. Tejada is nearing the end. It's been showing itself for years, and this might just be the culmination of it. He's had a great career, maybe even a one day Hall of Fame on. But, he'd be best to hang it up at this point.

To be fair, what can really be expected of a 42 year old infielder? Oops, 37, I meant to say 37. He's definitely 37.

I really feel awful for Miggy :(

We all know he was nearing the end of his usefullness but all he wanted to do was be a clubhouse presence on a team poised to win a ring. Now logging almost a full season, he's cut a month before the playoffs and will probably never again get a chance to play in the world series. If they win, he'll get a ring, but that's not the same....

Poor Miggy :(

I really feel awful for Miggy :(

We all know he was nearing the end of his usefullness but all he wanted to do was be a clubhouse presence on a team poised to win a ring. Now logging almost a full season, he's cut a month before the playoffs and will probably never again get a chance to play in the world series. If they win, he'll get a ring, but that's not the same....

Poor Miggy :(

The Giants are six games out and Miggy is sporting a .596 OPS. If anything he would be a reason they miss the playoffs.

Tejada had to be a few years older than he let on...

I doubt it. He came clean about his age during that visa scandal a few years ago, the season after we traded him. Plenty of players decline precipitously at his age, especially when they are no longer on PED's.

Not surprising considering how he openly complained after being asked to sac bunt the other day. If I was in management it certainly would have been the last straw.

Hey Andy, Hey Buck, you can cut an over the hill former superstar that you gave a stupid contract to in the offseason.

They're more likely to pick up Miggy than cut Vlad. :(

Archived