Cartoon Bird is BACK

irishterp10

As an O's fan, I'm very happy today with the new uni's. As a fan of this team, it's certainly weird to finally have a chance to feel like a "have" instead of a "have-not" for a change.

With all that being said, I'd like to take a moment of silence and offer condolences to the Miami Marlins.

CmhJL.jpg

I think we should make Gregg pitch from a flying pony in a tutu.

I'd watch that.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Os did a good job on the unis. Def better then the Padres attempt and the design I made when I was 5 on my lightbright the Marlins did. I think the Mets and Jays will also get some good buzz this week, mainly because of how bad their current sets are. So in terms of tweeking already well done uniforms the Os knocked it out of the park.

If anyone doesn't like this, try being a fan of the Miami Marlins right now. :puke:

You know, I don't hate what they did. They're doing a re-brand to Miami, and they used a font that's actually known as "South Beach". And Miami is nothing if not a colorful city. So in those respects, I think it's a decent re-brand.

I think the Os did a good job on the unis. Def better then the Padres attempt and the design I made when I was 5 on my lightbright the Marlins did. I think the Mets and Jays will also get some good buzz this week, mainly because of how bad their current sets are. So in terms of tweeking already well done uniforms the Os knocked it out of the park.

The new Miami Marlins logo looks like an upside down old school WWE logo...

marlins-miami-new-logo.jpg vs WWE_Logo_cutout_by_Dipset2.png

Ok, things are too quiet. I think I'll pick a fight with Soprano.

Hey Tony, this is for you. What do you think?

7QcD5.png

@BirdlandInsider Baltimore Orioles

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that THIS #cartoon bird will be on our Sunday caps (thanks SammyBirdland!) pic.twitter.com/sxNGx8gR

Looks like Friday games will feature the normal black alt, with Saturday home games using the orange alts, barring any winning streaks or superstitions, says Roch.

Definitely agree with whoever said that the orange alt. should have the black cap. Just looks weird. Also, I'm not sure I like the white panel on the home caps, but I''ll wait to see how they look on the field.

Archived