Annual Big 10/ACC beatdown is this week

Sports Guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, come on SG. You name the thread the ACC Big Ten Beatdown, and don't give the score from this game??

94-52!!!!

Talk about a Big Ten beatdown!!!

Here's hoping GT can pull out this game in Indiana.

Doesn't look like it..Gordon is too good.

But FSU should beat Minnesota.

Should be 3-1.

Looking forward to watching the Duke game tonight...Wisconsin should be able to exploit some of Duke's weaknesses...I am interested in how Duke will be able to respond.

Doesn't look like it..Gordon is too good.

But FSU should beat Minnesota.

Should be 3-1.

Looking forward to watching the Duke game tonight...Wisconsin should be able to exploit some of Duke's weaknesses...I am interested in how Duke will be able to respond.

Yea, Gordon is a monster, that 3 was huge. I just want us to wipe the floor with the Big Ten. 11-0.

Agreed about the Duke game. They have looked pretty close to unstoppable so far this year, let's see if Wisconsin can sloooooow the game down and frustrate the Dukies.

Indiana hangs on to win by 4.

ACC leads 2-1.

So far, Wake beats Iowa on the road. GaTech takes Indiana down to the wire on the road. Virginia beats Northwestern like they stole something by 40. Florida State is up by 15 over Minnesota with 4 minutes left.

What a joke the Big Ten is.

Florida State wins easily.

3-1, ACC.

The rout is on again my friends.

No James Mays for Clemson tonight though, against a pretty good Purdue team. I still think they win at home.

Duke is looking really, really impressive early on against Wisconisn, they aren't being slowed down at all.

Duke finishes off their destruction of Wisconsin.

ACC now leads it 4-1.

Clemson and Purdue are battling it out in a grinder, of course Clemson is without James Mays tonight. If the Tigers can get the win at home, the ACC will only need 1 to clinch it tomorrow.

Florida State, Duke, and Virginia all won in no contests. Wake Forest won on the road last night. The only loss was Georgia Tech getting Eric Gordon'ed in a close game AT Indiana.

Total domination again so far.

I haven't seen everyone yet but Duke has to get the early season award for most impressive team of the year.

They have beaten some quality opponents and have beaten them easily.

Just wait until tomorrow..If Tyler Plays, that is..

Duke's looked awfully good so far, gotta give credit where it's due.

I haven't seen everyone yet but Duke has to get the early season award for most impressive team of the year.

They have beaten some quality opponents and have beaten them easily.

Yea, I'm gonna have to agree SG. They look phenomenal.

They may not be the best team, but they have been very impressive so far.

Archived