Annual Big 10/ACC beatdown is this week

Sports Guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Boston College has finished off Michigan on the road 77-64, to put the ACC up 6-1, and clinch the 9th straight challenge for the ACC.

Michigan State is blowing out NC State, so after the last 3 minutes from that game run out, the ACC will be up 6-2.

And now it is 7-2 with MD's win.

VaTech and UNC left.

I say, at worse, the ACC ends up winning 8-3.

BTW, how great is it that every ACC home game the fans are chanting ACC ACC!

And now it is 7-2 with MD's win.

VaTech and UNC left.

I say, at worse, the ACC ends up winning 8-3.

BTW, how great is it that every ACC home game the fans are chanting ACC ACC!

It's great. Hopefully everyone remembers this week again in March when some 9-7 Big Ten team is whining that they should get into the tournament. The Big Ten stinks this year. Garbage. As impressed as I was with Duke last night, I was that unimpressed with Wisconsin. Ohio State is OK, Indiana is pretty good and Michigan State is pretty good. Illinois was not impressive to me tonight either.

If the Big Ten gets more than 4 teams in March I'll flip.

It's great. Hopefully everyone remembers this week again in March when some 9-7 Big Ten team is whining that they should get into the tournament. The Big Ten stinks this year. Garbage. As impressed as I was with Duke last night, I was that unimpressed with Wisconsin. Ohio State is OK, Indiana is pretty good and Michigan State is pretty good. Illinois was not impressive to me tonight either.

If the Big Ten gets more than 4 teams in March I'll flip.

Yea, it's not a strong league this year, but Indiana is really good. They could be a Final four team.

Good win for the Heels tonight, even though Ohio State isn't that good. Winning a road game without your playmaker is tough any way you slice it. On to Kentucky...

Yea, it's not a strong league this year, but Indiana is really good. They could be a Final four team.

Good win for the Heels tonight, even though Ohio State isn't that good. Winning a road game without your playmaker is tough any way you slice it. On to Kentucky...

Any game UNC wins without Lawson is a good win.

OSU isn't all that but I think that win looks better in March than it does now. OSU will get better as they get more mature.

BTW, VaTech is about to lose.

8-3 for the ACC this year.

Ho hum...Another dominating year for the ACC.

Seriously..Big East? SEC? MEAC?? lol

I'm not sure about that with Indiana.

I mean, when you have a perimeter guy like Gordon and a big guy like DJ White, you are gonna give everybody problems.

I guess I just don't know a whole lot about the rest of their team, and thought nobody besides Gordon was that impressive in the GaTech game.

I'll listen to you about overrated Big Ten teams this year, bean. I never listened to you about Wisconsin last year and they burned me in the NCAA's!!

I'm not sure about that with Indiana.

I mean, when you have a perimeter guy like Gordon and a big guy like DJ White, you are gonna give everybody problems.

I guess I just don't know a whole lot about the rest of their team, and thought nobody besides Gordon was that impressive in the GaTech game.

I'll listen to you about overrated Big Ten teams this year, bean. I never listened to you about Wisconsin last year and they burned me in the NCAA's!!

Gordon is good enough for a Danny Manning, Dwyane Wade type performance in the tourney, meaning he could single handedly lead a team there.

My God that Wisconsin team last year was so overrated. I still cringe thinking about them. On selection Sunday I was praying they would've been the #2 to Carolina's #1. Bad Times!

Archived