EJax to the Nats!

markdublya

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) What a moron he is for taking a 1 year deal.

2) How sad it is that the Orioles could put a 3 year deal on the table, TO A BORAS CLIENT, and have him go somewhere for ONE year?

If that doesn't tell you what the perception of the Orioles around baseball really is, I don't know what to tell you.

What a disaster this organization is.

2) How sad it is that the Orioles could put a 3 year deal on the table, TO A BORAS CLIENT, and have him go somewhere for ONE year?

If that doesn't tell you what the perception of the Orioles around baseball really is, I don't know what to tell you.

Scotty is taking the "Kyle Loshe gamble" again...

Like I said before, we don't really know how much the O's offered him for 3 years but it was def a lowball offer. I would have to believe it was around 3/18 - 3/21...

No way he takes that deal. :leaving:

Does he realize next year he will be overshadowed by pitchers who are much better? Dumb move by Jackson, decent move by Nats. Then again it may be worse to sign with a team going against the Yankees and Red Sox all the team and entering FA at age 31 with a terrible record.

Personally, I think a bullet dodged the Orioles.

Wow. Never thought I'd admit it, but I'm darn envious of the Nats organization. They have a young rock solid rotation, one of the best bullpens in the MLB, a couple budding superstars and a top rated farm system. All the things the O's don't have. But, hey, the bars around OPACY are a lot better than the bars around the Navy Yard. Take that Nats fans!

Archived