Foxy Lady Armed Forces Day vs. DC...

scOtt

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calm down Fans ...... we win these types of affairs most of the time.
Lol .... new to watching the Orioles ...??

Sent from my Rooted Evo using Tapatalk

Not at all. The 2012 season has been a completely different experience for Oriole fans. Or, have you missed it ???

This season has been different in several ways.....in other words the answer to your question is No.

I could agree more with ya, and can't be happier to say it. I meant no disrespect ....

Sent from my Rooted Evo using Tapatalk

Hey Fellas I don't post on here often, but I love reading everyones thoughts as I watch the game here in Georgia.So thanks! I was curious, all this Harper hype and love is driving me nuts. Were we Orioles fans/and our announcers as obnoxious when Wieters came up? I remember everyone being excited, but this Harper gets a the whole place on their feet when he hits a fly ball, and told how brilliant he is when he tags up (yesterday), Carpender even complemented him on waving off the center fielder when it was clearing a ball to left. Its driving me nuts! !

Hey nervous O's fans have some perspective:

Up 2 with 3 innings remaining many of us were getting a little nervous...but ask yourself how the Nat's fans felt, down 2 with 3 remaining against the team with the BEST BULLPEN IN BASEBALL....not good.

Hey Fellas I don't post on here often, but I love reading everyones thoughts as I watch the game here in Georgia.So thanks! I was curious, all this Harper hype and love is driving me nuts. Were we Orioles fans/and our announcers as obnoxious when Wieters came up? I remember everyone being excited, but this Harper gets a the whole place on their feet when he hits a fly ball, and told how brilliant he is when he tags up (yesterday), Carpender even complemented him on waving off the center fielder when it was clearing a ball to left. Its driving me nuts! !

As time goes on the hype expands. Harper is worse then Wieters and Bundy might end up worse the Harper. What is annoying to me is the Harper hype is overshadowing Trout, whom I would rather have as a player.

Archived