Am I the only one who really likes Flaherty?

joedogg9999

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAAA filler.

Best case utility guy.

Come on dude. What does that make Andino then? Iff flaherty is AAAA then Andino is AA filler. Flaherty is clearly better than andino and we would be losing today if it werent for flaherty. Would andino have a triple, double and 3 rbis in todays game? I cant ever recall him ever having a game like flaherty is having today. And thats sad

Come on dude. What does that make Andino then? Iff flaherty is AAAA then Andino is AA filler. Flaherty is clearly better than andino and we would be losing today if it werent for flaherty. Would andino have a triple, double and 3 rbis in todays game? I cant ever recall him ever having a game like flaherty is having today. And thats sad

He was on base 4 times yesterday.

He was hot before getting benched for Q and he's still hot. He's not as good a defender as Andino. That's about the extent of the discussion, because he's a much better hitter, IMO.

Yes, he was hot. It was so odd how they just abandoned him. He carried the team for two or three days.

I do like Andino out there as a regular though - much better D.

Whatever, he will be a AAAA player with a WS ring.

Watching the game today I was waiting for someone to come out and say he could be a solution at 2B. Honestly, we can afford to have a Ryan Flaherty at 2B because we don't have a Ryan Flaherty at SS, 3B and 1B right now like we used to when we had the "can this guy be our solution at 2B/SS" discussions. However we need to find someone in LF. I wouldn't mind him filling in and being utility but we should look to replace Brian Roberts at first, unless BRob is healthy somehow.

Someone that can play shortstop.

Of course I don't think Andino is anything more then a utility player at the ML level.

You realize that Flaherty was a SS in AA right? You know that?

Flaherty has more potential than Andino. I think that is pretty obvious.

I lke Flaherty, always have, He reminds me of Ron Hansen. He looks good in the field and good at the plate. The numbers aren't there because he needs consistent playing time. I think if he could just play regularly at 2B he could be pretty good. I'd like to see him in a platoon with Andino the rest of the way.

Archived