Vs. Rays 10/1

waroriole

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it's not Rodney yet....there is no one (other than a Yankee or Red Sox player) that I dislike more that puts on a baseball uniform....the ridiculous arrow thing and he can't apparently buy a mirror to make sure his hat is straight.

Yes, I can't stand the way Strop wears his hat either. I've noticed Patton has his a little off as well.

At least it's not Rodney yet....there is no one (other than a Yankee or Red Sox player) that I dislike more that puts on a baseball uniform....the ridiculous arrow thing and he can't apparently buy a mirror to make sure his hat is straight.

Yes, I can't stand the way Strop wears his hat either. I've noticed Patton has his a little off as well.

Dont forget Andino

You heard what he did with watering the infield dirt to make it muddy didn't you? I don't care for him and his trickery.

I hadn't heard about that - but now I don't like him even more. The "oh, I'm like Mr. interesting intellectual guy, and just outthinking everyone, and all thoughtful and regular because I wear a hoodie like Bill Belichick." Bah.

Archived