O's will probably make a trade at the meetings

Going Underground

Jealous, but also thankful that we have someone to post the opinions of randoms every ten minutes and turn them into random crusades.

Not just posts, Sr. New threads. A new thread must be started with each new twit.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's Tillman for Hosmer, hopefully not much more. And hopefully there is a starting pitching addition somewhere in this offseason if that is the move we make.

Tillman aint close to cutting it for Hosmer. If the Os are serious about Hosmer it's going to be expensive. I would rather land Hosmer than Butler personally.

I love the term "twit". :rofl:

This twit (Danny Knobler) had the Rangers winning the World Series, starting with a victory over the Orioles in the wildcard game.

Against all logic, Rangers dust themselves off and win World Series

(By Danny Knobler)

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/20456628/against-all-logic-rangers-dust-themselves-off-and-win-world-series

You must sit and monitor Twitter for a living. Getting pissed off about a one line message that is one mans opinion, with little to no context available is pretty silly. How do you have the time to instantly post every tweet the minute it arises? I'm jealous, I wish I had that kind of time.
I bet you could write a script to do it automatically. :laughlol:

Ill say this for the gigillionith time. Tillman is more important to the Orioles than Eric Hosmer will ever be. If we trade Tillman for Hosmer we will regret it. He just isnt that great a player, and Tillman is on his way to being special. I hope the Orioles dont dare do this.

If the Orioles landed Hosmer for Tillman it would be one of the best trades in Orioles history.

Like trying to race on the SPRINT CUP circuit, but playing with Nationwide money.

I am not an fan of the big budget rosters, like NY and Boston, but, I am in favor of smart spending, and if you dont want to pay the market rates, then maybe, you shouldn't be an owner, and let somebody else take a hand in it.

The thing about King Peter, he doesn't act like he truly is a fan of the game, as some owners are, where is his zealous love of the game, where is his hatred of losing?

He doesn't show any emotions, because, he really doesn't care, he is all about the $$$$$$ and how he can line his pockets.

If the Orioles landed Hosmer for Tillman it would be one of the best trades in Orioles history.

Agreed. Then again, I still think Hosmer is a future perennial All Star, with 2012 being nothing more than a down year. That's not to dismiss what Tillman seemed to do last year (turn the corner). But I'd take Hosmer's ceiling over Tillman's every time.

Archived