Troy Glaus anyone?

ShoelesJoe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and i'm sorry if you missed my point. Buck is going to wave the company flag whether he agrees or not. I wouldn't assume he's on board with all of DD moves. Sorry I didn't spell it out better.

I mentioned something similar to this... What are they to do bad mouth Angelos? I'm certain that would go over well.

Sour Grapes eh? Not surprised ...Truly a class act:rolleyes:

You are a child.

1)Johnny repeatedly insults posters, calls people with disagreements Angelos again and again

2)Icterus neg reps him for name calling

3)Johnny neg reps Icterus in the most recent post he can find, tells him more are coming

4)Johnny thinks he has class and Icterus has sour grapes

EDIT: I'm taking a break from this board.

You are a child.

1)Johnny repeatedly insults posters, calls people with disagreements Angelos again and again

2)Icterus neg reps him for name calling

3)Johnny neg reps Icterus in the most recent post he can find, tells him more are coming

4)Johnny thinks he has class and Icterus has sour grapes

EDIT: I'm taking a break from this board.

I'm certain you wouldn't be calling me a child if you weren't hiding behind a anonymous Internet poster handle.

Second in 11,000 posts over 5 years and all the times we've been in agreement ( mostly in the Ravens threads ) I've never been rep'd by you 1 single time. Yet the fact that you neg rep'd me to stick up for a new poster who has been spewing Penny pinching money ball split approaches to building the Orioles roster is just comical. What's more comical is your need to air it here rather than in a PM. I personally don't care if you post or not. I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't. Im just sick of the I'm right and your wrong view point by many of the veteran posters here. The Orioles (Angelos) specifically can afford to upgrade the team. The Orioles are not small market despite what he would like everyone to believe. We've given him every reason spend money to improve the team this off season. Attendance spiked with the first signs of life this team has shown in over ten years. Mr Angelos and company picked up additional playoff revenue.... So far the team has retained McLouth and a whole lot of depth type moves and let Reynolds walk. while our division rivals make moves to improve their teams. The fans here that aren't happy with the outcome so far have the right to feel that way without being called names (like thick headed) and ridiculed by other posters. The masses here have chased away many good posters in my time here mainly because they want better for our team and are tired of hearing the excuses.... This guy cost way too much money....That team overpaid in players for _________________. It's the same excuse every year.

I mentioned something similar to this... What are they to do bad mouth Angelos? I'm certain that would go over well.

I don't think Buck cares that much about our lack of headline-worthy moves. He has pretty much every critical member of a 93 win team coming back next year, and DD already addressed one of our biggest REAL deficiencis- a lack of RH depth beyond Lew Ford. I doubt Buck lost much sleep over Hamilton and Greinke signing elsewhere.

Archived