Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it will be hit eventually, but the ball basically has to be hit at the exact right angle. I *think* that CD has already hit homers to other parts of the ballpark which, if they had been hit at that angle, would have hit the Warehouse. But no one's done it yet, so I must concede that you have the evidence on your side ;)

Griffey did the derby, of course. Much different than a game situation, but someday, it will be hit.

Me too. It'll be interesting to see what they do when Teagarden is healthy again, since they're both quality backup catchers.

We have some time. Roch had a short update today. Doesn't sound like he's even close to baseball activities.

I think it will be hit eventually, but the ball basically has to be hit at the exact right angle. I *think* that CD has already hit homers to other parts of the ballpark which, if they had been hit at that angle, would have hit the Warehouse. But no one's done it yet, so I must concede that you have the evidence on your side ;)

Has he really? I didn't know that, but the data would be fun to look at.

I used to think someone could do it but after the park being over 20 years old now, I don't think so anymore. But I like the fact that we've got a good candidate to do it :)

N/M, at least this year he hasn't hit any at home with the neccessary range, at least per ESPN's home run tracker. I advise turning on the range rings.

Archived