VS Red Sox 07/ 27

Roll Tide

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team is horrific. Their season is over. They aren't going to make the playoffs. See you guys next year.

...Actually, no. I'm just WAY overreacting because we're being embarrassed by the Red Sox at home, with all their little mindless minions cheering along in OUR park. And because I really, really hate losing to the team that's just a couple games ahead of us in the standings, when the opportunity for a sweep was so tantalizing.

2 out of 3 tomorrow? Can I hope for that at least?

They have to look at this game as the turning point and just ride out the rest of the season. Otherwise, they will give up some future pieces they will need down the line for some guy that won't make an impact.

So...if we come back and win tomorrow, will you still feel the same way?

They are second in RISP in the AL. That means 13 other teams are worse so be glad you aren't a fan of those teams.

He's been recited that fact many times before and it hasn't gotten through.

Anyone listening to Manfra right now? Hard to describe but he is was shouting like crazy during this past play. And twice within the last 3 mins he's reminded us listeners that he was correct on the initial call. Let Joe Angel call they whole game please!!

I agree, Fred is mediocre at best.

This team is horrific. Their season is over. They aren't going to make the playoffs. See you guys next year.

...Actually, no. I'm just WAY overreacting because we're being embarrassed by the Red Sox at home, with all their little mindless minions cheering along in OUR park. And because I really, really hate losing to the team that's just a couple games ahead of us in the standings, when the opportunity for a sweep was so tantalizing.

2 out of 3 tomorrow? Can I hope for that at least?

Opinions vary.

:)

They are second in RISP in the AL. That means 13 other teams are worse so be glad you aren't a fan of those teams.

Everyone's always soooo defensive but they are terrible with runners on 3rd. People bring up how they score 52% of the time or whatever it is, yet how many of those hits have actually mattered? It seems every time we need a run they fail in that situation. That's now 5 times since the ASB that we have failed to score with a man on 3rd and no outs. 5 times. Please defend that.

How do you give up 2 home runs by stephen frickin-drew???

He is so awful I won't even capitalize his name.

We give up walk-offs to the worst player in the major leagues, muninori kawasucky. stephen drew is good compared to him. and we still get beat by kawasucky every single time.

Although, I have to admit, I'd rather have drew or kawasucky on our team right now than Chris "Couldn't hit a ball on a little league tee" Davis. He REALLY needs to break out of that funk. Like, yesterday. Like, two weeks ago.

Archived