VS Red Sox 07/ 27

Roll Tide

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needed to win tonight. Have no confidence in Hammel and Teagarden tomorrow. None.

And you shouldn't, Hammel's been poor most of the season. Even on Tuesday, he was awarded a quality start, but was very fortunate. I'll say it again, if he wants another contract from Baltimore, he better turn it around. Starting the turnaround tomorrow would be a godsend.

Manny's great play at third and Papi's explosion were worth watching. The Sux had Feldman all figured out. Looking forward to seeing LJ Hoes tomorrow.

Seems like Feldman is really ON 2 of 3 starts. Other start sucks. I'll take that ratio!

Seems like Feldman is really ON 2 of 3 starts. Other start sucks. I'll take that ratio!

Only if Tillman, Chen, and Miguel keep pitching great the rest of what is going to be a mad, intense final third of the season....

Only if Tillman, Chen, and Miguel keep pitching great the rest of what is going to be a mad, intense final third of the season....

I'll take 2 of 3 from all 4. Hammel goes 1 of 3 on top of that? We're golden! That's .600 baseball.

Archived