vs. Red Sox 7-28

scOtt

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree for the most part, but this team has a lot of warning signs. Although I was certainly not one of the ones suggesting this team was one of the best in baseball, this team has over performed a bit while riding Davis' and Machado's insane starts. Now that they've come back down, this team looks a lot more like the 85-win team I thought they were coming into this season. Can't beat KC, getting schooled by Boston and meanwhile the Rays have decided they are not going to lose the rest of the year.

Wait, last I checked, this series is even so far, and we're only in the fifth inning.

I figured today may be the last opportunity for Hammel to show he can pitch effectively. I wouldn't be surprised if Peavy is on the way based on how aggresive D.D. has been. Depends on what they want in return I guess.

Gotta think it will be Braves after Hudson's injury.

Anyone who would boo Davis and Machado is absurd. Its you're right of course, but these are the Orioles two best players. Its not positive,nor

productive.

They need a wake up call... It wouldn't be nearly as frustrating if they didn't go up there swinging at every single pitch.

Archived