vs. Red Sox 7-28

scOtt

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis really needs to be taken out of the lineup for a day, just to give him a breather and send a message. What hes doing right now isn't acceptable. He needs to get back to what he was doing earlier in the year.

A day? I'd bench him for at least one, if not two weeks. Surely we have someone else who can play first base and hit at a replacement level; Davis isn't even scratching replacement level right now. His BA since the ASB is 0.205 with no home runs.

If he doesn't come back after his vacation and produce, trade him.

What's that? 2 more terrible at bats with RISP? Please show us more stats how good this team is in RISP/man on 3rd situations... I'd like to know what our averages are in close games vs. games we are way ahead. Because if we have a big lead they hit all day with RISP. But when it actually matters in close games they completely disappear.

Oh, and why bat Davis 3rd against a lefty when he's virtually a walking strikeout right now, and not when he was the 2nd coming of Babe Ruth?

A day? I'd bench him for at least one, if not two weeks. Surely we have someone else who can play first base and hit at a replacement level; Davis isn't even scratching replacement level right now. His BA since the ASB is 0.205 with no home runs.

If he doesn't come back after his vacation and produce, trade him.

Markakis at 1B and Henry in RF.

Archived