vs. RED SOX, 8/29

OFFNY

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About a half-hour ago I was about to go ballistic because the lawn crew came and crushed my vegetable bed (despite the brick border around it) and for the second time clipped my pineapple plant despite the orange flag I'd posted in front of it. Then I realized the lawn team was the ones with the machetes, edgers, weed-eaters, and tractor mower, and stifled myself.

So I went into the backyard, yelled at the top of my lungs, retreated into my rickety RV, poured myself a beer, and linked to the game on mlb.com. I said to myself, "OK, if the O's are losing I don't know what I'll do. C'mon O's, don't let me down--Don't let me dowwwwwwnnn!"

One more Dale's Pale Ale and no bullpen collapse and I'll be able to dispel my grief over the baby plants that just got massacred after I nurtured them the last three weeks. Headed inside now to get the beer.

About a half-hour ago I was about to go ballistic because the lawn crew came and crushed my vegetable bed (despite the brick border around it) and for the second time clipped my pineapple plant despite the orange flag I'd posted in front of it. Then I realized the lawn team was the ones with the machetes, edgers, weed-eaters, and tractor mower, and stifled myself.

So I went into the backyard, yelled at the top of my lungs, retreated into my rickety RV, poured myself a beer, and linked to the game on mlb.com. I said to myself, "OK, if the O's are losing I don't know what I'll do. C'mon O's, don't let me down--Don't let me dowwwwwwnnn!"

One more Dale's Pale Ale and no bullpen collapse and I'll be able to dispel my grief over the baby plants that just got massacred after I nurtured them the last three weeks. Headed inside now to get the beer.

Pineapple plant?

Archived