Some info

MoeknowsO's

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be the only one, but I would still like to see Matt Tuiososopo involved.

Jones, Tillman, Sherrill, Tui, and Chen

for

Bedard + Huff (plus cash)

Cedeno, Gallagher, Marshall, Fontenot

for

Roberts + Payton

Mora (plus cash)

for

Happ

I'd be happy!

I would like Murton, Gallagher, & Fontenot!

Fairfax Bird who would lead off in your opinion Chen?

If we pick up Jones, Gallagher, Tillman, Sherrill, Butler and either Chen/EPat in these two trades then I'd absolutely support trading a couple of pitchers for a top notch young short stop (assuming we don't get Triunfel).

I guess this is a variation of the rumor to go get Lillebridge (which would be fine) but are there any other stud young SS prospects that could be had for a couple of pitchers with very good upside?

I'm thinking we should offer at least 2 of Liz, Penn, Olson, Walker, Sherrill and Bradford.

We sure look to be stocking up on pitching. I want Triunfel. How sure are we that he's off limits?

I'm not sure, but the alternative isn't bad either obviously. Think of a system with youngish pitchers like Guthrie, Loewen, Olson, DCabrerra, Patton, Gallagher, Tillman, Butler, Arietta, Bascom, Erbe, Hoey, Albers, Sarfate, and others I can't name off the top of my head.

Honestly, if we pick these guys up I'd be fine with standing pat and trying to sign someone next offseason. Pitching does win championships after all.

Again' date=' I have a friend in the press, who is a big O's fan like me. He again talked to someone in the press in The Seattle area, and this is what was passed along.

His contact told him that a deal with another AL team,for a big pitcher is almost done. The Seattle contact speculated it would be Bedard & a possible thrown in player, for four Mariner prospcts headed by Jones. He didnt have any other Mariner names, but heard the name Tillman being linked.

My guy said he would call me tomorrow if he heard anything else.

Take it for what its worth, ME I take everything with a grain of salt these days, but it was something to throw out.

Peace[/quote']

It is being rumored that Bavasi has made his "final" offer to Balt [ Bedard] Pirates [snell ] and Twins ] Santana ]. The ball is uin their court from now on

It is being rumored that Bavasi has made his "final" offer to Balt [ Bedard] Pirates [snell ] and Twins ] Santana ]. The ball is uin their court from now on

Well, I believe the Bedard and Snell part of this, but not Santana. He's already stated that he wants to be on the east coast, and I think he has a no trade clause, and would turn down a trade to Seattle.

I may be the only one, but I would still like to see Matt Tuiososopo involved.

Jones, Tillman, Sherrill, Tui, and Chen

for

Bedard + Huff (plus cash)

Cedeno, Gallagher, Marshall, Fontenot

for

Roberts + Payton

Mora (plus cash)

for

Happ

I'd be happy!

I would like Tui a lot more if he stayed at SS.

Archived