vs. Blue Jays 4/12

weams

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on, man. It's the third inning. Don't go saying anything.

If Scott can go out on a limb before a single pitch is thrown, then I can be happy (and say so) after 3 shutout innings.

Besides, I'm not superstitious, anyway.

I have this insane notion that some jack-off poster from Brewster, NY has absolutely no control over what happens in Baltimore Oriole games.

If Scott can go out on a limb before a single pitch is thrown, I can be happy ( and state it) after 3 shutout innings.

I have this insane notion that some moron from Brewster, NY has absolutely no control over what happens in Baltimore Oriole games.

I was going to go back and find that post. You saved me the trouble. :P

If Scott can go out on a limb before a single pitch is thrown, I can be happy ( and state it) after 3 shutout innings.

I have this insane notion that some moron from Brewster, NY has absolutely no control over what happens in Baltimore Oriole games.

Yes, but all those crazies here who do will jump all over you. I'm constantly telling my wife that it's okay if I miss part of the game as they'd win them all if I had any control over it at all.

Yes, but all those crazies here who do will jump all over you. I'm constantly telling my wife that it's okay if I miss part of the game as they'd win them all if I had any control over it at all.

Oh ****! Speaking of superstitions... I didn't have my hat on.

Yes, but all those crazies here who do will jump all over you.

Yes. And when they do (jump all over me) they look even dumber than the jack-off poster from Brewster, NY, with their inference that I DO have any control over it.

CD just not seeing the ball well right now. I was at the game yesterday and he looked bad in BP. At one point, he fouled off 4 or 5 straight pitches, most of them weak ground balls down the first base line. You never see that happen in BP.

Archived