vs. RAYS, 4/14

OFFNY

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really have to wonder if AJ wouldn't benefit from some vision correction. Like...maybe his eyesight is not-quite-perfect, but good enough for most baseball activities (thinking that because of how much trouble he seems to have recognizing the low/away stuff).

I have thought that at times too...but I would think that vision tests would be done routinely and any problems addressed.

I don't know.

But what I am pretty certain of is that when Oriole pitchers DO NOT give runs back, you won't hear much about it, and when they DO give runs back, you will hear about it like it is very commonplace ...... even if it isn't, as schittenden showed last year ....... and was told something along the lines of, "I don't care what the stats say, we always seem to give runs back."

Props to Chen. 3 very nice innings.. keep on rollin'.

I really have to wonder if AJ wouldn't benefit from some vision correction. Like...maybe his eyesight is not-quite-perfect, but good enough for most baseball activities (thinking that because of how much trouble he seems to have recognizing the low/away stuff).

I've wondered that same thing. Just DOES NOT pick up the slider.

Archived