Four reason why Schoop didn't lose the game!

BradyBunch

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right. But it doesn't get much more black and white than "Had nothing to do with Jonathan" does it? Should answer your question as to what Buck thinks.

In the SpiderMan movies, Peter Parker ran face to face into the man who eventually shot his Uncle. The actual murder had NOTHING to do with Peter Parker, but Peter could have prevented it had he stopped the man when he saw him.

That's my take on this play. It wasn't Schoop's fault, but he could have prevented it.

I give more credence to what Dickerson is alluding to. Buck is not going to throw a rookie trying to learn an unfamiliar position under the bus. Lough is familiar with his position.

Well of course you do. How else would you defend your firmly established narrative, narrow mindedness, poor analysis, rude posts and meaningless criticism of people who have taken the time to provide us with something insightful, and the fact you've been wrong and/or a simpleton about everything in this thread.

That Buck would even call Lough out like that is pretty amazing.

Not really. Buck was just relaying what should be pretty obvious to most observers of that play. It was a terrible throw that was the issue. Could Schoop had possibly realized where he was and how bad the throw was and cut it? Possibly, but in the end, it wasn't his fault that he didn't. Lough had no reason to be throwing to a cut off man who was out of postion on that play.

At this point though, it's probably time to move on. Lough made a bad throw, Schoop was in a bad position, and the Orioles lost the game.

Well of course you do. How else would you defend your firmly established narrative, narrow mindedness, poor analysis, rude posts and meaningless criticism of people who have taken the time to provide us with something insightful, and the fact you've been wrong and/or a simpleton about everything in this thread.
Besides calling me names, explain to me why you thought Dickerson gave that interview and said what he did. He could gave simply defended Schoop like Buck.

Besides calling me names, explain to me why you thought Dickerson gave that interview and said what he did. He could gave simply defended Schoop like Buck.

The purpose of the interview was to provide an insight into Schoop's character not an analysis of the play. Can't say I'm surprised that got by you.

Not really. Buck was just relaying what should be pretty obvious to most observers of that play. It was a terrible throw that was the issue. Could Schoop had possibly realized where he was and how bad the throw was and cut it? Possibly, but in the end, it wasn't his fault that he didn't. Lough had no reason to be throwing to a cut off man who was out of postion on that play.

At this point though, it's probably time to move on. Lough made a bad throw, Schoop was in a bad position, and the Orioles lost the game.

I agree. Still surprised to see Buck call a player out so definitively though.

The purpose of the interview was to provide an insight into Schoop's character not an analysis of the play. Can't say I'm surprised that got by you.

So why did Dickerson include that stuff about the play at all? He didn't need to bring it up to talk about Schoop's character.

So why did Dickerson include that stuff about the play at all? He didn't need to bring it up to talk about Schoop's character.

Yeah, You're right Gordo. He should have just told the media that Schoop has great character and that is all they need to know. Are you seriously that thick?

Yeah, You're right Gordo. He should have just told the media that Schoop has great character and that is all they need to know. Are you seriously that thick?
I keep you on ignore in order to avoid calling you names You should do the same. I'm sorry if my not agreeing agree with you and my not choosing to worship at the alter of your boy Mr. OH Baseball, offends you. Deal with it.

I keep you on ignore in order to avoid calling you names You should do the same. I'm sorry if my not agreeing agree with you and my not choosing to worship at the alter of your boy Mr. OH Baseball, offends you. Deal with it.

LOL, you the most arrogant, rude and obnoxious poster on the board are hurt about being called names. You poor baby. Like referring to stotle as an alter boy isn't calling names. Go change your tampon.

Archived