Jones not in lineup for Cardenales again...

JTrea81

I am watching the game on espn deportes and i can confirm that Jones isn't in the lineup but i heard the commentators say some interesting things.

1) Jones has been completely taken off the roster by cardenales.

2) Jones leaving the team was a huge surprise.

3) It wasn't Jones decision to leave.

With the earlier rumors today and these developments i think you guys will finally trade Bedard soon. Again this isn't just a taking a day off thing and that doesn't make sense in the 4th game of the championship series anyway. Jones isn't in venezuela right now from what i heard and his team has taken him off the roster.

Thanks for the update Jimbo. This is certainly interesting....

But I'm just gonna keep telling myslef it's nothing, yeah, that's what'll do... not until official confirmation.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am watching the game on espn deportes and i can confirm that Jones isn't in the lineup but i heard the commentators say some interesting things.

1) Jones has been completely taken off the roster by cardenales.

2) Jones leaving the team was a huge surprise.

3) It wasn't Jones decision to leave.

With the earlier rumors today and these developments i think you guys will finally trade Bedard soon. Again this isn't just a taking a day off thing and that doesn't make sense in the 4th game of the championship series anyway. Jones isn't in venezuela right now from what i heard and his team has taken him off the roster.

So I guess Jones will be in Bmore very soon. I just hope Triunfel is part of the deal as well. Anyone have any info on any other M's prospects playing in Winter Leagues?

Thanks for the update Jimbo. This is certainly interesting....

But I'm just gonna keep telling myslef it's nothing, yeah, that's what'll do... not until official confirmation.

As you can tell by my username i am not even an oriole fan but i think AM is going to unload some players very soon. I think this time is for real.

As you can tell by my username i am not even an oriole fan but i think AM is going to unload some players very soon. I think this time is for real.

Plus the guy you named your username after, is getting antsy to for a particular second baseman.

I can't stop thinking of an outfield involving Markakis and Jones for the next 10 years... Visions of Triunfel in the middle infield, Wieters behind the plate, Rowell at third, and Tex at first (yea the last one is a stretch, and from all reports Triunfel won't be included either but I have hope). Regardless, I get the feeling the next day or so will shape the next 5-10 years of the birds and I can't help but be excited.

Archived