Jones not in lineup for Cardenales again...

JTrea81

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha...Belkast, you're killing us with all this suspense.....sounds like it could be possibly a good deal......

Jones sounds like a good kid....I thought I've read in different places that he compares to a Torii Hunter? Can anyone back that up?

I'm going to guess it's something like Jones, Clement, Morrow, Triunfel, Tillman, Sherrill, Tui, Butler and Chen. MacPhail wouldn't budge until the M's offered Chen in the deal. :D

Oh, and for my 2000th post, let me state that was sarcasm. I didn't want any M's fans flaming me. :D

There have been way to many indications that a trade is coming. Trembley saying he thinks more moves will be made, Bavasi's comments that he thinks a deal will get done, Bedard's comment about being traded, Jones being pulled from game 4 of the championship series, which was a complete surpirse to him and wasn't his decision, the M's fan who said that three players have tickets to Baltimore, Roch's comments, and all our insiders saying things will become buisy, in their opinions.

That is way to much smoke for something not to happen.

Archived