vs. TIGERS, 5/14 (Day Game)

Aglets

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most overrated player in baseball. He's a terrible hitter.

Did you call a guy who hit over 50 doubles in a season at the age of 20, and who is basically still in spring training mode (if you want to fault anyone fault the orioles for not keeping on rehab assingment longer), "the most overrated player in baseball"?

If he's a terrible hitter, then I think there are lot of guys in baseball who would like to be that terrible.

It's statement likes these that lead people to just ignore you. I know it's a game thread, but chill a bit.

Did you call a guy who hit over 50 doubles in a season at the age of 20, and who is basically still in spring training mode (if you want to fault anyone fault the orioles for not keeping on rehab assingment longer), "the most overrated player in baseball"?

If he's a terrible hitter, then I think there are lot of guys in baseball who would like to be that terrible.

It's statement likes these that lead people to just ignore you. I know it's a game thread, but chill a bit.

Here here!

Yeah, something.

It looked like Schoop was indicating that he was expecting the ball to be thrown differently- maybe it had some tail. In that he had to adjust his glove at the last second... hard to say unless we get a closer look

Strong hot taek, bro.

His OPS since last ASB is in the low .600's. His LD% isn't good. He doesn't walk. He swings at too many balls. He has no power. The majority of his balls put in play are ground balls and infield pop ups... He's terrible. Worst hitter on the team besides Lough. Flaherty is better than him. Let that sink in.

Since the ASB last season he has been terrible. There's really no debating that. Obviously he could still improve but he just looks lost up there. Lots of lazy swings and soft contact.

Archived