vs. INDIANS, 5/22

Aglets

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roch Kubatko ‏@masnRoch 31s

#orioles have scored 6 or more runs in 4 straight games for 1st time since May 22-25, 2013.

This game could easily be 1-0 if there was any defense played. The Indians got two on a few plays we should have made early. If Bourne catches the fly ball we don't score. Ryan with two bad plays gave them 2 more runs and then the errors this inning gave us atleast 1.

Im sure my liver might say otherwise... drink lots of water and green tea while you ARENT drinking alcohol...

Sage advice. I meant when watching the Orioles though!

Never been much of a green tea guy...I want as much caffeine as I can fit in a beverage.

Didnt Jim Johnson give up two homers (not in the same game tho)? I remember him blowing two saves- maybe it wasnt on a homer...

Geez Ryangives them a run...

Yes, Johnson gave up two disastrous homers that series (Russell Martin in the first game and Ibanez in the third), but I thought we were talking all about just the third game--in which Johnson and Matusz each gave up a bomb--because that's the one in which Flaherty homered and you mentioned being traumatized by Ibanez, who hit both the tying and winning homers that night.

This game could easily be 1-0 if there was any defense played. The Indians got two on a few plays we should have made early. If Bourne catches the fly ball we don't score. Ryan with two bad plays gave them 2 more runs and then the errors this inning gave us atleast 1.

We could have a 1-0 game in a game in which each team hit a home run? Not sure if I follow.

Archived