vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

You guys know that Sale has a lot to do with this right? He's very talented.

And that coming into the game the O's were leading the league in hitting with RISP?

But of course none of that matters. :rolleyes:

Three pitches?!?!?!?!

Three. Sale's good. Three pitches is absolutely terrible. At least FEIGN interest in working him into a decent count.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inept situational hitting. Need to go out there with a plan, and our guys didn't. They had yet to figure out that a walk with the bases-loaded some good thing, for example.

Sale was not walking anyone at that point.

You guys know that Sale has a lot to do with this right? He's very talented.

And that coming into the game the O's were leading the league in hitting with RISP?

But of course none of that matters. :rolleyes:

Sale may be very good......but that still doesn't change the fact that our approach in those at bats with the bases loaded was TERRIBLE.

A bunch of you are going to look really stupid when we win this game. Of course, that would be most nights in these game threads.

Winning the game wouldn't change the ineptitude of those two innings

Sale may be very good......but that still doesn't change the fact that our approach in those at bats with the bases loaded was TERRIBLE.

Teach me about approach. Seriously. We never had that when I played ball. Make me understand. Seriously.

Clearly, the team thinks there's something to Sale's first pitch. They've swung at almost every one. Must be something in the scouting report that we don't know.

Archived