vs. Ray 6/28

Greg

Because I believe in his team but often when I watch them I lose all faith in them. Seeing them struggle to score a single run almost every other game doesn't inspire confidence. I keep thinking this offense will do something and they continue to be just horrible. This offense doesn't even give the team a chance to win WAY too often and they are basically never good enough to guarantee a win. They're just really bad.

You cannot simultaneously believe in and have no faith in something. Get your act together.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can honestly tell me that you believe this offense can comeback today and win tomorrow, all the power to you. I just can't see this offense doing anything nite worthy and can't see this team even splitting the series. They just can not score. Their offense is an embarassment. I just don't see it.

940x.jpg

If you can honestly tell me that you believe this offense can comeback today and win tomorrow, all the power to you. I just can't see this offense doing anything nite worthy and can't see this team even splitting the series. They just can not score. Their offense is an embarassment. I just don't see it.

What were you thinking when we were down 4-0 to the White Sox the other evening? Or two nights before through the first seven innings?

Today has nothing to do with tomorrow. Just like 1 O'clock yesterday was not like 7 O'clock yesterday.

Archived