vs. Ray 6/28

Greg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really only negative in game threads. I think they should win the division. Sorry that seeing them nearly get shutout every other game at home is maddening. I don't want them to lose but when they can't score runs it doesn't leave a good feeling. On the road I would feel fairly confident they could make a game of it. At home they just can't score though.

How can you say they you think they will win the division wheen after the first loss in Tampa we were gonna lose series and then after the Yanks walk off you said we were gonna get swept. Yesterday after game one we loss both in double header. You say they are gonna loose basically every game yet will win the division.

Man i cant wait till they go back on the road.

When they do go, Camden Yards should be temporarily painted a different color, so they think they're on the road when they come back. Maybe that would help.

This game is the third way through and you already assume we lost this one and the one tomorow already.

If you can honestly tell me that you believe this offense can comeback today and win tomorrow, all the power to you. I just can't see this offense doing anything nite worthy and can't see this team even splitting the series. They just can not score. Their offense is an embarassment. I just don't see it.

How can you say they you think they will win the division wheen after the first loss in Tampa we were gonna lose series and then after the Yanks walk off you said we were gonna get swept. Yesterday after game one we loss both in double header. You say they are gonna loose basically every game yet will win the division.

Because I believe in his team but often when I watch them I lose all faith in them. Seeing them struggle to score a single run almost every other game doesn't inspire confidence. I keep thinking this offense will do something and they continue to be just horrible. This offense doesn't even give the team a chance to win WAY too often and they are basically never good enough to guarantee a win. They're just really bad.

Archived