vs. Rays 6/29

weams

The pitching has picked up the piss poor hitting. The hitting hasn't done the same. Obviously 12 runs is too much to ask for, but the offense could've done more to help win at least one of the previous 2 losses in the series.

They got 4 runs yesterday after the starter could not get out of 4th. The offense has been getting 4 runs or more the last 7 games.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They got 4 runs yesterday after the starter could not get out of 4th. The offense has been getting 4 runs or more the last 7 games.

In the last 7 games they have 30 runs. Not that great. Not terrible. 3 of those were meaningless.

He isn't replacing much though so .750 looks like.850

Very true. Our guys are not near that. Of course. He isn't either. Anymore. And for a while. He had a nice year five years ago. I think Brian Roberts was good then too. Isn't that when he got his contract?

Very true. Our guys are not near that. Of course. He isn't either. Anymore. And for a while. He had a nice year five years ago. I think Brian Roberts was good then too. Isn't that when he got his contract?

Still doesn't solve the current problem at second base. And now we will have BOTH black holes in the lineup with Machado out. Yankees will likely trade for Prado just to replace BRob, but we seem to be fine standing pat with Flaherty and Schoop. Not a winning strategy, imho.

With who? Since Weeks, Casilla, Prado are not good enough to even try to replace .500 OPS guys.

Is there someone actually good we could get? I do believe that Weeks will play second while Manny is gone and I believe Flaherty will play third. I don't believe in Casilla, I think DeJesus might be ok.

Archived