vs. Rays 6/29

weams

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
birdland is not to start anymore game threads.

BrTllncCIAEGIqS.jpg

BrTjTJTCMAA4Ru5.jpg

Is he responsible for this underwhelming homestand? I thought so. :)

We need a solid effort by Miguel. And some early runs off Cobb, who's very tough on us. We need a W. We're 3-3 on a homestand. I thought we had a shot a 8-3 homestand. I guess not. Let's try to 7-4 by winning today and taking 3 of 4 from TX.

Is he responsible for this underwhelming homestand? I thought so. :)

We need a solid effort by Miguel. And some early runs off Cobb, who's very tough on us. We need a W. We're 3-3 on a homestand. I thought we had a shot a 8-3 homestand. I guess not. Let's try to 7-4 by winning today and taking 3 of 4 from TX.

He is responsible for yesterday's thread! And the last two before were losses! Unreal!

MASNRoch

Orioles now have two confirmed starters for their four-game series against the Rangers at Camden Yards.

Ubaldo Jimenez will start Monday night's opener and Chris Tillman will start on Wednesday. Reliever T.J. McFarland remains a prime candidate to take the mound Tuesday, and manager Buck Showalter said he's leaning toward using left-hander Wei-Yin Chen on normal rest Thursday.

Kevin Gausman will throw a bullpen session Monday in Aberdeen. Nothing is scheduled for him beyond that day.

The Rangers are starting Joe Saunders, Nick Martinez, Nick Tepesch and Yu Darvish in the four-game series.

Bud Norris is eligible to come off the disabled list on July 7, and the Orioles will have a better idea whether he will be able to make his start that night at Nats Park after he throws a bullpen session in the next two or three days.

Archived