vs. MARINERS, 7/25

OFFNY

Sorry to hear that . Get well soon.

Thank you for you condolences. Unfortunately I've had that and many other conditions going on for almost 10 years now. Been in school 1 semester in the last 6 years and haven't worked a full time job in about 9 years. My life quality is just poor unfortunately but I haven't given up and hope things will turn around soon. Thank you so much again for you sympathy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jimenez will start for Aberdeen on Tuesday. Another start for a higher affiliate is likely after that.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">July 26, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thank you for you condolences. Unfortunately I've had that and many other conditions going on for almost 10 years now. Been in school 1 semester in the last 6 years and haven't worked a full time job in about 9 years. My life quality is just poor unfortunately but I haven't given up and hope things will turn around soon. Thank you so much again for you sympathy.

Hang in there. I hope the companionship helps.

Hang in there bud

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jimenez will start for Aberdeen on Tuesday. Another start for a higher affiliate is likely after that.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">July 26, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How about three more rehab starts?

Things will get better! You have us here to hang out with every night too! Lots of good friends here.

Best wishes.

Archived