vs. ANGELS, 7/30

OFFNY

Ty for bringing some sanity to some of the goofiest posts I have ever seen...the guy is basically a rookie learning to pitch at the MLB level and over all doing just fine...now some on here calling him Cabrerra...stupid

I agree, KG is a rookie and he will get hammered at times and lose focus at others. But Cabrera at times was also fantastic on the mound. He never did incorporate or learn how not to blow up, but when he was on, he had some of the best stuff any Oriole pitcher ever had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was driving and listening... Were they pinching Gausman? It sure sounded like it. Joe Angel kept marveling at the ump not giving KG the low part of the strike zone. Seriously - bring on the electric eye umps. If they're pinching, it sickens me that umps can impact the game that way.

I sure as heck think so especially on the third hitter.

I agree, KG is a rookie and he will get hammered at times and lose focus at others. But Cabrera at times was also fantastic on the mound. He never did incorporate or learn how not to blow up, but when he was on, he had some of the best stuff any Oriole pitcher ever had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am known for not carrying about steroids.

I don't think a clean Cabrera was ever fantastic on the mound.

37 pitches for Gausman and the bats what do they do 3 outs on 8 pitches

You need to chillax dude. 4 runs in 5 off a guy who has been one of the best on the league all year. They aren't supermen.

Archived