Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a pretty interesting tweet.

All I know is that in ST he looked every bit as average as Brian Burres. I mean the kid had a nothing fastball and show-me breaking stuff. Not one pitch was plus anything. And while it was ST, it looks to have carried over to the regular season.

That's not to say he can't bounce back - he's only 21 - just saying, that's what I saw.

Like I said, pitch-ability guys worry me. From what I have seen if you have a good idea how to pitch you can make hitters in the lower leagues look pretty bad. If the raw stuff isn't there and doesn't develop then that won't carry through up the ladder.

I'm absolutely find with the Miller-E. Rod trade. You have to go for it and improve your team, which Miller clearly does. E Rod, while still quite young, has struggled at AA. In my opinion, Zach Davies has clearly passed him as a prospect as well. We'll be just fine. We traded from an area of strength.

Well I'm happy with the trade of our third best prospect if Miller can be extended. If not it's seems that's a steep price for a few months.

By this you mean she could have been more descriptive?

Yes. My reading of the comment is that someone in the org passed along make-up/attitude issues. That type of comment is usually "press code" for the org soured on him but we don't want to air that laundry.

Well, if Price goes to Detroit, then kind of good for us. We don't play Detroit in the regular season, Skanks get them 7 more times. TOR plays em 3 times still.

Its all about the playoffs now. We have to decide how to beat Max, Verlander, and David P in a short series.

Well I'm happy with the trade of our third best prospect if Miller can be extended. If not it's seems that's a steep price for a few months.

Forget extensions, And Bundy, Harvey, Cisco, Walker, Berry, Rodriguez was probably the list after this season.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>austin jackson and drew smyly in price deal</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">July 31, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If that's it, wow....

Its all about the playoffs now. We have to decide how to beat Max, Verlander, and David P in a short series.

Verlander's not the worry. With the way they've been pitching, you've gotta figure out how to beat Scherzer, Price, Sanchez, and Porcello/Smyly

Archived