vs. MARINERS, 8/02

OFFNY

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, in your scenario you have Wieters bunting? Are you that certain he can get one down? That it's a successful bunt that moves the runner into scoring position? Cuz I'm not.

I can't ever remember having seen Matt bunt, but I'm sure someone can look it up.

I've never seen someone who made such horrible arguements. That scenario has about 150 flaws in it right off the bat, lol. So basically, if Wieters could have gotten down a successful sac bunt, I'd give it 5% or less odds, then Thome still indeed grounds the ball to the 1B, Davis was a shoe in to score? Okay, got it.

Kuroda was a stud in 2013 you can't count on a HR.

Correct, only you can stipulate what would have happened if things were done differently. I apologize. And must spread rep for the Verlander not good enough for your rotation post. Me thinks you must be posting from Colorado tonight, but I enjoyed that one. :)

I feel badly for our starters with this poor excuse for an offense.We were dead last in the AL in batting average last I saw. Absolutely NO excuse for that.

Roy i know it's hard to believe after watching this O. But we're 8th in the AL in Avg.

Correct, only you can stipulate what would have happened if things were done differently. I apologize. And must spread rep for the Verlander not good enough for your rotation post. Me thinks you must be posting from Colorado tonight, but I enjoyed that one. :)

I had him on the ropes. I think he was punch drunk.

Archived