vs. MARINERS, 8/02

OFFNY

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't anything near a meatball really. Amazingly, Thorne described it pretty well. It was a ball that "leaked" back over the plate. Or more to the point, he started it in but it had so much movement that it moved back towards the middle and give Ackley some credit. He shortened up and put a good swing on it.

You and I knew that. I get really mad when people just make stuff up.

Sometimes you hit it hard for an easy double play.

Sometimes you shank a little blooper in between the infielders and the outfielders, and you get a single.

And 70 percent of the time, if you are a hall of famer, you fail.

Hard to say who is owns the biggest slump on this team right now: Cruz, Davis, Schoop, I could even include the catchers.One thing is for sure, if someone doesn't break out soon, this team despite its record will have serious problems.

I wish we had added a bat at 2B.

Hard to say who is owns the biggest slump on this team right now: Cruz, Davis, Schoop, I could even include the catchers.One thing is for sure, if someone doesn't break out soon, this team despite its record will have serious problems.

Schoop worked a walk, at least.

Do you remember how the game became tied?

Yes Yankees hit a HR. But if the Orioles played small ball that solo HR doesn't hurt you.

Cruz and Schoop. Davis is strangely a more on base kinda guy,

Archived