vs. WHITE SOX, 8/18

OFFNY

Adam runs it down easily thanks to Bud Norris' lightning quick recognition to point out that it was, in fact, a fly ball. :)

How about Bud through two innings. Looks like he's got some movement on his pitches, he's working fast, getting them to put the ball in play.

He seems to be up to the challenge of going up against an ace.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked it up today.

58-25 with

12-27 without

This doesn't seem surprising to me. We hit home runs in about 68% of our games, and about 80% of our wins have come in games in which we've hit a home run. So, we're somewhat more likely to win a game in which we hit a home run than we are to win a game generally. That seems sort of like common sense. Any idea how our numbers compare to the league?

This doesn't seem surprising to me. We hit home runs in about 68% of our games, and about 80% of our wins have come in games in which we've hit a home run. So, we're somewhat more likely to win a game in which we hit a home run than we are to win a game generally. That seems sort of like common sense. Any idea how our numbers compare to the league?

None. Except I'll bet we're pretty far up there. Leading the Majors in homers.

Jesus Christ. nick, can you look any more ridiculous?

Lefties OPS .300 against Sale. Nick nearly killed him in the first inning. Sale makes tens of millions of dollars because he makes batters look ridiculous, its not exclusive to Nick.

Archived