vs. CUBS, 8/24

OFFNY

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought. They won't push Manny off third I think.

Well that's one of the cons. Hard to move Manny off of 3rd and put him as SS especially after 2 knee surgeries. However sometimes though you have to take chances when your in a position like this. How often does a situation like this come along for the O's?

I say go get him, but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Well that's one of the cons. Hard to move Manny off of 3rd and put him as SS especially after 2 knee surgeries. However sometimes though you have to take chances when your in a position like this. How often does a situation like this come along for the O's?

I say go get him' date=' but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.[/quote']

This. Maybe under normal circumstances, but not coming off surgery.

No' date=' concerned about the offense, but that's been true for 2 years now for me.[/quote']

Yep, when their hitting HR's they look great. When they don't they have to hit well with RISP or else they don't look good (poor OBP %).

Then why did he hit a weak grounder on a pitch down the middle? If that's the best you ca n do, then work the count.

Do you think he tried to get out? He thought it was a pitch he could handle, I see his logic in swinging at it. Not defending how we are hitting this weekend at all.

Archived