Game #1 ALDS game time

srh523

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thursday will be 6. Friday will be the day game, unfortunately. It ultimately comes down yo market size and Baltimore vs Detroit won't hold up compared to the other match up. If it's the Pirates, they may play the Nats game at 1, but definitely won't if it's the Giants.

I doubt this. TBS shows two games in the tv listings on fios, at 6 and 9:30. It's most likely going to be 6pm or so for game 2.

Thursday will be 6. Friday will be the day game, unfortunately. It ultimately comes down yo market size and Baltimore vs Detroit won't hold up compared to the other match up. If it's the Pirates, they may play the Nats game at 1, but definitely won't if it's the Giants.

It's unlikely any of the games are going to get big ratings outside of their respective cities.

It's unlikely any of the games are going to get big ratings outside of their respective cities.

They are on cable networks that rarely get big ratings.

The ALWC and ALDS games will probably all be among the highest rated shows on TBS all year.

But they will probably get significantly fewer viewers than whatever sitcoms or reality shows ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox are showing those nights.

They are on cable networks that rarely get big ratings.

The ALWC and ALDS games will probably all be among the highest rated shows on TBS all year.

But they will probably get significantly fewer viewers than whatever sitcoms or reality shows ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox are showing those nights.

Right. My point was I think when deciding who plays at what time will have little to do with market size.

Right. My point was I think when deciding who plays at what time will have little to do with market size.

Good point.

I think clearly the Kershaw/Wainwright matchup is the most desirable game on Friday.

Does that mean the Dodgers get the early evening spot?

Archived