vs. TIGERS, 10/03 (A.L.D.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You made no point at all. You made a statement, and backed it up with absolutely nothing other than opinion. Perhaps, if you actually did make a point, people would understand it.

The decision to start Chen has been questioned numerous times because of the way the tigers hit left handers.

I also thought he should have pinch hit for Joseph last inning to get something started and get Sanchez into the stretch early.

Then he stuck with Gausman way too long and let the tigers get a second at bat against him where they torched him just like Chen.

I'm sorry, he's had about as bad a game as a manager as you can have.

The decision to start Chen has been questioned numerous times because of the way the tigers hit left handers.

I also thought he should have pinch hit for Joseph last inning to get something started and get Sanchez into the stretch early.

Then he stuck with Gausman way too long and let the tigers get a second at bat against him where they torched him just like Chen.

I'm sorry, he's had about as bad a game as a manager as you can have.

Martinez hit a very good pitch that wasn't even a strike. Sometimes you have to give the opposition credit. Gausman was cruising.

Archived