Caleb Joseph on Royals last night.

Greg

I think this is more on the bandwagon fans. They couldn't even get 15k a night to watch that team. All the fans wanted Yost fired 5 weeks ago now he's god. Royals are a 1 year wonder they will go back to sucking next year.

This almost sounds exactly like a post you'd imagine an opposing fan making about us after 2012...

fwiw...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guthrie apologized for his t-shirt in a genuine manner. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/10/15/jeremy-guthrie-orioles-tshirt-these-os-aint-royal-chris-brown/17307361/. He was a class act as an Oriole. I was happy to see him win a World Series game last night.

That's good to hear. I have re-gained my respect for Guts, who I agree was always a class act.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wait for it......... wait for it........... ITS OFFICIALLY HOCKEY SEASON!!!</p>— Caleb Joseph (@McGrattan17) <a href="

">October 30, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The thing is it's like you can't even call KC lucky without their fans getting all [insert word(s) here]. They played well but any rational baseball fan can see that they've been riding an unprecedented amount of luck. Sometime the truth hurts. Glad they finally lost.

The thing is it's like you can't even call KC lucky without their fans getting all [insert word(s) here]. They played well but any rational baseball fan can see that they've been riding an unprecedented amount of luck. Sometime the truth hurts. Glad they finally lost.

Truth. Ended at the worst possible time, too.

And, back to the original post, Caleb's tweet is as relevant tonight.

Truth. Ended at the worst possible time, too.

And, back to the original post, Caleb's tweet is as relevant tonight.

If I were a Royals fan, or one of the players for that matter, i'd be incredibly proud of what my team did in the postseason. They took the World Series down to the final out in Game 7. It's time to put the sour grapes to bed -- yes, I felt the same way -- and congratulate them for a great postseason run that fell just short.

If I were a Royals fan, or one of the players for that matter, i'd be incredibly proud of what my team did in the postseason. They took the World Series down to the final out in Game 7. It's time to put the sour grapes to bed -- yes, I felt the same way -- and congratulate them for a great postseason run that fell just short.

Always the sensible voice.

Personally I thought the Royals and their fans were just a tad to arrogant for my tastes. Their is a fine line between confident and obnoxious. IMO they crossed it. Normally I would have wanted to see the team that took out the Orioles go on and become WS winners. No matter how much I wanted to though I could not root for them. It was not sour grapes, it was my dislike for poor sportsmanship and complete disregard for where you have come from. I expect Red Sox fans or Giants fans to talk smack come post season, in recent history they have proven themselves as teams who can back that up. The Royals went on a magical run, the first in almost 30yrs mind you and their fans and organization acted as if they were the team that won 2 of the past 4 WS titles like the Giants have. Just turned me completely off

Archived