Calling it now....

birdcrazy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The majority of the experts will predict the Os finish 3rd or 4th (Yankee huggers) based on the Boston and Toronto improvements. We listening to MLB radio the other niught, and they were talking about how the Os got lucky this year because so many pitchers got injured or traded this year in the AL East.....

GOD I love being the underdog!

The majority of the experts will predict the Os finish 3rd or 4th (Yankee huggers) based on the Boston and Toronto improvements. We listening to MLB radio the other niught, and they were talking about how the Os got lucky this year because so many pitchers got injured or traded this year in the AL East.....

Of course. That's exactly what they say every time when talking about the O's. Wonder if they ever get tired of the same old material.

Buehrle , Dickey , Stroman (stud) will be just fine with that O. Plus they got some young kids that are almost ready. I bet they sign a pitcher before 2015 starts.

Hutchison has killed us in the past. His stats aren't great but he has past the eye test whenever I have seen him pitch.

To say last years Orioles were lucky when they lost their starting catcher most the year, lost their star 3B for the playoffs just when he was hitting his stride, had their power hitting 1B doing his best imitation of Bluto at the plate and had their big money SP signing flounder is just utterly ridiculous. IF that is good luck, I would hate to see bad luck.

All that said I think its way to early to start trying to predict who is the king of the East. The O's have work to do. The Jays and Red Sox do also. Lets see who has what when dust settles and figure it out then.

Archived