O's have tendered contracts to all eligible

Greg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's it, I might have to join BL. The only thing that I asked was for Matusz to not wear Orange and Black ever again. Heck, I don't even want him pitching for the Giants. There is no way to quantify how much I do not care for his inability to pitch.

BL? What is that?

If you read a little about Houston you will find that Fowler has become best friends and a mentor to Springer. They won't move him during the off season. Maybe at the deadline.

I have read that. I've also read that they have 3 OFers that they see as their future and want to play them together sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a number three in the Padres rotation. Book it.

I hope so, bud. It ain't happening here, so more power to him. I wasn't surprised by Jake's success with the Cubs either (especially since he has far more talent than Matusz). The division certainly helps, although the Pads are the worst lineup out there especially with the Dbacks signing Tomas.

I hope so, bud. It ain't happening here, so more power to him. I wasn't surprised by Jake's success with the Cubs either (especially since he has far more talent than Matusz). The division certainly helps, although the Pads are the worst lineup out there especially with the Dbacks signing Tomas.

Sure, more power to him, but I was tongue in cheek with that. Until Matusz can effectively command his change I don't see him having any real success as a starter. For anyone.

Sure, more power to him, but I was tongue in cheek with that. Until Matusz can effectively command his change I don't see him having any real success as a starter. For anyone.

Gotcha, sorry, I'm seeing red. It's clouding everything for me right now.

Archived