Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wei Yin Chen, Miguel Gonzalez, Bud Norris, Darren O'Day, Nelson Cruz, Steve Pearce, and others, all signed or acquired by Dan, all say hello.

I love how people put Cruz here. If Buck didn't give OK it doesn't happen.

I haven't read the whole topic, but I hope people aren't still in denial about this. Its looking more and more likely than Dan will go, and at this point it might just be smart to let him go and move on instead of letting this be a constant distraction.

I was responding to the comment about Jim Harbaugh being a similar situation. Maybe you should address the comments I made directly to you instead.

You seem positively excited about the prospect of losing Dan. Why?

Well i trust Ken unlike most here. If Dan heart isn't 100% for the Oriole let him go. I would rather have someone that wants the Orioles job.

I guess the other thing that would concern me is what happens to all of the people DD hired if he leaves?

Will they follow him to Toronto, or would those people be far enough removed from DD's current line of work that they would stay here? I'm thinking of the minor league development team and scouts...

I guess the other thing that would concern me is what happens to all of the people DD hired if he leaves?

Will they follow him to Toronto, or would those people be far enough removed from DD's current line of work that they would stay here? I'm thinking of the minor league development team and scouts...

They will all follow him. It's his band of brothers.

I was responding to the comment about Jim Harbaugh being a similar situation. Maybe you should address the comments I made directly to you instead.

You seem positively excited about the prospect of losing Dan. Why?

Because no news is maddening for him, I think. Can't stand the silence.

Lawd let the postseason end.......

Archived