Umm... Adam? Jones' tweet...

Bazooka Jones

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares what Chipper tweeted? And can somebody please make sure the face of our franchise is happy. Jones wants nothing more than to win. Not only do we lose players from the ALCS team but we have not extended one of our impending 15 FA's. People want these guys to be all about winning. Maybe he is.

Or, maybe he wants a better parking space his year.

Okay so according to this article he's Adam's personal assistant type gopher person.

He negotiates will people for homerun balls and by the looks of the photo on his Twitter page helps with Adams charity work.

Also by reading over the tweets he's atleast a local sports fan Os, Ravens, Terps, Wizards. Probably a local guy that Adam befriended to show him around.

http://eutawstreetreport.com/camden-yards-ball-hawk-69-v-red-sox-the-adam-jones-incident/

Just saying you see how well having an in with the owner worked out for Nick.

IMO the club and the community is the loser in this instance, not Nick. Nick will take his baseball skills, his community charitable work, etc. else where. Hopefully where it is appreciated.

IMO the club and the community is the loser in this instance, not Nick. Nick will take his baseball skills, his community charitable work, etc. else where. Hopefully where it is appreciated.

I am sure he will enjoy playing in Atlanta. The money was close enough that he had to have chosen to be back where he started.

I am sure he will enjoy playing in Atlanta. The money was close enough that he had to have chosen to be back where he started.

Was the money close? I thought the Orioles only offered like 3/24? Nick rooted in Baltimore and im sure wanted to stay. I thought he said he will continue to live and do charitable work in Baltimore.

Was the money close? I thought the Orioles only offered like 3/24? Nick rooted in Baltimore and im sure wanted to stay. I thought he said he will continue to live and do charitable work in Baltimore.

I had heard 3/34. With an option Based on games played. Even Adam said that Nick had to make the choice that made him and his family happy. He said he was not mad at Nick. And he even went to Nick's wedding.

Archived