Opening Day Tix

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm "allowed" to buy at 2 pm. I guess you don't need a code? You just log in and can buy them? I think I am getting boned here.

Same for me, 2 pm. I wonder what the percentage is of 29 and 81 plan holders is that buy? When do the long term 13 plan holders get a chance?

Are new plan holders not at 2 pm also? I've been a holder since 2012.

Have you checked you email yet? I am very curious. When did you buy exactly? Before 2012 during the year? Postseason? Last year was my first year, you should get them before me.

Have you checked you email yet? I am very curious. When did you buy exactly? Before 2012 during the year? Postseason? Last year was my first year, you should get them before me.

Yes I'm 2pm. I bought 13 game plan When they made the playoffs in 2012. This will essentially be my 3rd year as a holder. Any new plan holders get an email? They 2pm as well? No offense, but was hoping they'd be later.

Yes I'm 2pm. I bought 13 game plan When they made the playoffs in 2012. This will essentially be my 3rd year as a holder. Any new plan holders get an email? They 2pm as well? No offense, but was hoping they'd be later.

Looks like all of the last 3 years of new plan holders are lumped together. Maybe someone who bought in October of last year or later can confirm.

I still think if you were a newer 13 plan holder with lower level seats you would "down grade" your seat to upperdeck to a 29 game plan to get opening day tix. Trade is the other 28 games for a credit and than get really good seats to a handful of games. I am sure this ability will go away soon as well though.

This is my 5th year as a 13 game holder and I am the 10:00 am spot. Last year I ended up with upper deck because that was all that was left when It was my spot.

Well last year I got 4 lowers easy in my 2nd year as a holder so I dont think that had to do with seniority. This year I'm just hoping to have seats.

Archived