#10 Maryland @ Nebraska 3/8

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petteway on Nebraska is an ok player but he seems WAY overconfident in his abilities. He's tried to go up for monster dunks multiple times and just embarrassed himself.

I'm so glad we dont have players with his lack of class playing for the Terps. That's what makes guys like Trimble and Wells so special. They are not only great players but they play the game right. No showboating and punching the pad when his team mate misses a pass. He can score, but I'm glad he's not a Terp.

I'm so glad we dont have players with his lack of class playing for the Terps. That's what makes guys like Trimble and Wells so special. They are not only great players but they play the game right. No showboating and punching the pad when his team mate misses a pass. He can score, but I'm glad he's not a Terp.

I agree 100%.

Anyone think we get another year out of Melo? I'd like to say yes. My gut tells me that he's gone after this season. Probably a mid to late first round pick. That's all it takes these days. The promise of a guaranteed contract.

Anyone think we get another year out of Melo? I'd like to say yes. My gut tells me that he's gone after this season. Probably a mid to late first round pick. That's all it takes these days. The promise of a guaranteed contract.

I don't want to think about it right now. I hope he sticks around for another year but if Layman goes with Wells he might follow suit. I hope Layman and Trimble decide they can be special together next year.

I don't want to think about it right now. I hope he sticks around for another year but if Layman goes with Wells he might follow suit. I hope Layman and Trimble decide they can be special together next year.

I think Layman comes back. He's on the borderline of the first round, and that's being generous.

What works in our favor in terms of Melo is that there are a few really good PG's ahead of him. If he comes back next year, he's got an awesome shot to be a lottery pick.

Archived